Brookside at the Rose Bowl is located at 1001 Rose Bowl Dr, Pasadena, CA 91103.
Brookside at the Rose Bowl is located at 1001 Rose Bowl Dr, Pasadena, CA 91103. Use ‘Rose Bowl Stadium’ in any GPS. Parking will be available for purchase day of at the event, however we recommend visiting our Ticket Types page to purchase parking ahead of time. Our festival parking map will be released closer to show dates, as will directions to the specific General, Preferred, and Clubhouse parking lots.
- Visit our Ticket Types page to purchase parking in advance.
- If you do not purchase parking in advance, you will be able to buy parking on-site, $25 per day for General Parking and $75 per day for Preferred Parking. 2-Day parking passes also available. Credit/debit cards only.
- Parking lots open at 10:30am.
- For ADA Parking info, please visit the ADA page.
- No overnight parking. No RVs permitted. No tailgating. No camping.
- Parking is only valid for the day purchased.
- If you plan to take Metro to the festival, there is a free shuttle that will take you directly to the venue from Parsons Parking Lot in Old Town Pasadena.
- Take the Gold Line to Memorial Park Station. From Memorial Park Station - turn right (West) on Holly St. Walk past Fair Oaks Ave – the shuttles will be on the far side of the Parsons Parking Lot before N. Pasadena Ave. See below for more details on the free shuttle service.
- Save time and buy roundtrip Metro fare on your way in (load $3.50 in Stored Value + $2 reusable TAP card per person).
- Or Pay with your Android/IOS phone and preloaded amount on the TAP app.
- Be sure to tap your own card before each boarding!
- Plan your trip with the Metro Trip Planner.
- There is FREE continuous shuttle service from Parsons Parking Lot to & from the festival.
- Parking will be available at the Parsons lot on day of show for a $10 (Credit/debit cards only)/day rate with free shuttle from Parsons Lot to the festival grounds.
- Shuttles will run between Parsons and Rose Bowl lot B from 11:00am until an hour after the conclusion of the event. (*Please note at this time, masks are required for all public transportation)
- Leave your car at home and rideshare to and from the festival.
- Easy pick up & drop off in the designated rideshare lot (Lot H)!